PV Officer – Global Pharma Company – Manchester - £28k - £30k
Highly successful Global pharmaceutical company seeking a PV Officer to join a close-knit, friendly and supportive team based in Manchester:
- Global pharma company with a highly regarded international reputation for high-quality work and innovative healthcare development
- Joining a close-knit and supportive company culture, where performance and initiative are recognised and rewarded
- World Class reputation for developing market leading products within a multitude of therapy areas
- List of employee benefits including performance related incentive scheme, pension scheme, private medical insurance, private dental insurance, life assurance and discount scheme (childcare vouchers, gym membership, retail discounts)
- Ongoing personal development and structured career progression
Sitting within the PV team, this Pharmacovigilance Officer vacancy presents a highly varied role where you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the PV Managers to provide timely Pharmacovigilance services
- Maintaining the internal PV system
- Handling of medical information
- Preparation and participation of audits and inspections
- Reviewing, updating and submitting documents
To be considered for this PV Officer role you will:
- Have roughly 1-2 years’ experience in either Quality or Pharmacovigilance
- Have a confident and pro-active approach to work
- Be able to convey new ideas to support the development of the team
- Have strong organisational and communication skills
What should you do next?
This PV Officer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to build on your existing PV skillset in the company of a friendly and highly motivated team. To discuss this PV Officer role further or to find out about other Pharmacovigilance jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.