QA Manager – Pharma – Manchester – To £55k plus excellent benefits
Our new client is looking to recruit for this fantastic opportunity. A new Quality Manager to join this expanding group within the pharmaceutical industry. They are a leading pharmaceutical packaging company with real growth potential, serving a critical client base within the UK’s largest retail pharmacy organisations.
As a key part of a small group of businesses serving the Pharma industry this organisation manufactures, repackages and licences products from its Greater Manchester base.
This QA Manager role is a key appointment at a critical time in the businesses journey. They are looking for an experienced candidate to lead the change management program through the Quality team and the wider business. This role will manage and control -
- The site QMS, including but not limited to Change Controls, Audits, risk assessments, customer complaints, CAPAs and deviations.
- The effective management of quality systems and assist with inspections by audit teams and the MHRA.
- The Quality Assurance Compliance process capturing all GMP activities on site.
- The maintenance of the manufacturing license ensuring compliance with the MHRA.
- The key liaison with QP’s that support the business.
- To lead the Quality Teams, setting the work program and performance metrics.
This role requires a candidate who has demonstrable experience within a similar QA role in the Pharma sector. The role needs a tenacious character who can lead in a challenging GMP/GDP environment. Also to -
- Providing key direction and guidance to the Quality teams.
- Manage coach and mentor direct reports, to higher levels of management capability.
- Manage the QP stakeholders to ensure safe and robust release of product.
- Be able to develop the Quality team and wider function to always strive to be the best in class.
What should you do next?
This QA Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to take ownership of a developing team and to progress your career in the Pharma space. To discuss this QA Manager role further or to find out about other Pharma jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.