QA Manager & Responsible Person – Global Pharmaceutical Company – Berkshire (Hybrid or Remote) – £Competitive Package
A great opportunity to join a global Commercial QA team at a European level.
A mid sized pharmaceutical company with an established product portfolio and upcoming pipeline. They offer a supportive environment with a focus on personal development.
- Global leader in their therapy area
- Focus on innovation
- Support a range of hybrid/flexible working
GDP Responsible Person for Ireland and Responsible Person for Importation in UK plus European level role in Commercial QA team maintaining and developing the global QMS.
- Maintaining Wholesale licenses in UK/IE
- Managing recalls and complaints
- Delivering self Inspection schedule
- Implementing all GMP/GDP regulated activities for dedicated countries
- Leading European QA initiatives/strategic projects
Proven experience as an RP and in QA (GMP/GDP) within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in strategic quality projects
- Experience in improving GMP & GDP compliance
- Knowledge of relevant national/international regulatory requirements and pharmaceutical processes
What should you do next?
To discuss this QA Manager & RP role further or to find out about other quality jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.