QA Officer – Pharma – Kent – To £29k plus excellent benefits
Our established client is looking to recruit for this fantastic new opportunity. An experienced Quality Officer to join this growing business within the pharmaceutical industry.
As a growing part of a large international business serving the Pharma industry, this organisation manufactures its niche products from this UK base.
This QA Officer is a new role to support the quality team across the board. It will offer excellent exposure across the business and provide the opportunity for key development.
This role will have key involvement -
- In supporting all areas of QA
- With the maintenance and development of the QMS system
- In ensuring all documentation is in accordance with legislation and company outlines
- In the completion and review of CAPA including change control and complaints
- Assisting in the audit process
- In the management of all training
Will have experience from within a Pharma based environment and be looking to develop your skill set. You will also have experience in the following -
- GMP and other GxP areas
- Regulatory and QMS systems
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload
- Self starter and be task oriented
- Strong IT skills, Excel and Word are essential.
What should you do next?
This QA Officer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to take ownership of a developing team and to progress your career in the Pharma space. To discuss this QA Officer role further or to find out about other Pharma jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.