QA Qualified Person – Pharma – Watford – To £90,000 plus Bonus and Benefits
This business is a leading player in the clinical development arena with a significant presence in developing geographies as well as the US.
- Employes in nearly 100 countries
- Major manufacturing presence across the globe
- A key player in the new development and growth market.
Sitting within the UK Quality department this QP Role primarily ensures all GxP activities are compliant and add value through QA to the manufacturing process.
- To act as the qualified person for batch release to the UK market
- To review and approve key quality documentation
- To review and provide support for investigations across the process
- Support key groups to ensure compliance
- Act as a supervisor for the QP officer
This critical role will require a candidate who can demonstrate -
- Previous QP experience ideally from within an OSD, OLD, or SSD environment
- Wide range of experience from a Quality perspective within the pharma sector
- Key audit experience from the sector with exposure to GMP/ICHQ7A/ISO9000/PS9000
- Qualifications in a science arena that allow you to perform as a QP in the UK
- BE able to handle the pressure of key role in a very dynamic environment
What should you do next?
This rare and fantastic opportunity for a QA Qualified Person is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop in a truly innovative and world-leading environment. To discuss this QA Qualified Person role further or to find out about other Pharma jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.