QA Specialist – Pharma – Manchester – To £30k plus excellent benefits
Our new client is looking to recruit for this fantastic opportunity. A new Quality Manager to join this expanding group within the pharmaceutical industry. They are a leading pharmaceutical packaging company with real growth potential, serving a critical client base within the UK’s largest retail pharmacy organisations.
As a key part of a small group of businesses serving the Pharma industry this organisation manufactures, repackages and licences products from its Greater Manchester base.
This Quality Assurance role is key to supporting the team at a critical time in the businesses journey. They are looking for a candidate to support the change management program through the Quality team.
- Mainly responsible for administration and database control within the department. The focus will be to provide administrative support.
- Responsible for maintaining databases such as error recording, enquiries, final release, CAPA and QMS.
- Foster and promote Quality Compliance (GMP) within the site and comply with policy.
- Review Finished Batch Record and GMP Release for final QP Release.
- Support in product enquiries ensuring timely responses.
- Control and maintenance of Quality documentation.
This role requires close working within QA and other departments to ensure that all teams adhere to the Quality framework and guidelines. You will have -
- Customer focus.
- Excellent team working.
- A lot of drive and resilience.
- Developing self and supporting others in the team.
What should you do next?
This QA Specialist role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to take ownership of a developing team and to progress your career in the Pharma space. To discuss this QA Specialist role further or to find out about other Pharma jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.