QC Lab Manager – Pharma – Birmingham – To £50k per annum plus excellent benefits package
This innovative business was established with a clear vision to deliver a sustainable, R&D focused and secure business that will change the landscape of its market.
Will manage the QC Lab and its resources with the aim of ensuring that all incoming materials, intermediate and finished products are tested according to approved testing specifications.
Its main responsibilities include -
- Manage the technical and human resources of the QC lab to assure that incoming materials, intermediate and finished products are tested in a timely manner.
- Lead and contribute to the execution of the day-to-day operational activities of the QC Lab and to manage the team.
- Assure that the QC Lab personnel is adequately trained to perform the tasks they have been assigned.
- Work with Quality Department and cross-functional counterparts in Regulatory, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Operations to achieve and maintain compliant and uninterrupted commercial supply.
- Review and approve all QC Lab SOPs and analytical methods.
- Review and approve all completed analytical data packs for finished products prior to forwarding to QA.
As a degree educated, experienced Lab technician you will have exposure to the QC process and be able to demonstrate that you can lead in a busy environment.
Also, you must have -
- Experience of GMP in QC laboratory environment
- Exposure to analytical methods in drug testing
- Also, experience in validation of analytical methods used to test drugs
- Strong data integrity principles
What should you do next?
This QC Lab Manager role is a new role that will allow the right candidate to develop in a growing environment which will provide excellent career development; it encompasses the opportunity to take ownership of key processes and to progress your career in the Pharma space. To discuss this QC Lab Manager role further or to find out about other Pharma jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.