Qual Project Manager – Leading Market Research Fieldwork Agency – Manchester (Hybrid) - £22,000 + DOE
Our client is a leading agency in providing fieldwork services to organisations in the market research industry across various industries such as B2B, healthcare, consumer and more. You would be working in a team of 6 project managers on UK-focused and international projects.
- They currently just moved into a brand-new office in the centre of Manchester!
- They have perks like birthdays off, a moving day, free food and drinks in the office, social events and more!
- They put their people first and are a bunch of approachable, supportive and empathetic people
The role of a Project Manager will involve…
- The organisation of market research projects (in-person or on Zoom)
- Building relationships with clients and suppliers, ensuring you develop a partnership to get projects done
- Interpreting briefs and asking the right questions to understand every part of the project
- Managing multiple projects at one time
- Being responsible for all aspects of the project’s delivery, from an initial briefing with the client, creating a screener to find the right people the client wants to speak to, arranging venues for the research studies, and continuously communicating with internal and external stakeholders, including clients
To be successfully considered for this project manager role you…
- Are happy to come into the office a minimum of 3 days a week
- Have market research project management experience (preferably with a focus on qualitative research)
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Are focused and are able to prioritise your day efficiently in a fast-paced environment (able to stay cool, calm, and collected)
- Great communicator (written and verbally)
What should you do next?
This Qualitative Project Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a fantastic company that fosters growth and development within the market research industry. To discuss this Qualitative Project Manager role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.