Qual Project Manager – Healthcare Fieldwork Agency – Remote / London – From £29k DOE
Don’t miss the opportunity to join this leading market research fieldwork agency, managing engaging qualitative projects for the healthcare industry!
This agency boasts the world’s largest proprietary provider panel of verified healthcare professionals, delivering high-quality research projects in over 70 markets. They offer:
- A commitment to transforming healthcare through industry-leading research
- The chance to manage global projects, working with healthcare professionals covering more than 130 therapy areas
- A truly collaborative culture which fosters constant growth and development
As Project Manager you will be responsible for global qualitative projects spanning the project life cycle, liaising and maintaining relationships with clients, partners, and healthcare professionals. This role involves:
- Directly managing all aspects of a project from kick-off to completion
- Ensuring that projects are completed to excellent standard within an agreed budget and timeline
- Providing clients with regular updates and proactively identifying potential issues
- Collaborating with other members of the operations and sales teams to optimise performance on research studies
The ideal candidate for this role will bring:
- Experience in an active qualitative market research role
- Excellent communication and client liaison skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects to a high standard
What should you do next?
This Project Manager role is a fantastic opportunity to join a top fieldwork agency. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.