Qualitative Project Manager – Global Social Network for Physicians – London - £35k + bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a global firm that created the world’s first-ever social network for physicians. If you want to become their next Qualitative Project Manager, here are some interesting facts about our client:
- They engage with over 1.3 million healthcare professionals across 150 countries
- They created the world’s first-ever social and healthcare research platform
- They have offices around the world, with the London office having a rooftop terrace, ideal for when their social events get back into full swing
- They have great client management and relationships; and it shows, with some of their clients being Pharma and Biopharma’s top 20 firms
The role of a Qualitative Project Manager requires you to be responsible for the full client experience throughout the entire project lifecycle. Some of your responsibilities will include…
- Leading all client communication as the first point of contact and coordinating all internal teams
- Working with the Client Service Management team which helps to reduce internal pressures while working on projects
- Multi-tasking on projects, and completing them on time and on budget
- Establish proactive communication channels with clients and put personality into the project while managing relationships with current clients
- Take a flexible approach to completing projects – by not going through project steps sequentially, but by doing steps that will add value
If this sounds interesting to you, here are the skills and experience you need to be our client’s next Qualitative Project Manager…
- An enthusiastic, open-minded, and flexible attitude to working (putting personality into your projects, not afraid to just pick up the phone and call the client)
- 2+ years of project management experience (with market research + healthcare as a plus)
- Effective communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to track and manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to follow procedures, but does not shy away from proposing solutions for ad hoc cases
What should you do next?
This Qualitative Project Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a fantastic and passionate international team, and to grow in the company. To discuss this Qualitative Project Manager role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.