Qualitative Senior Project Manager (Health) – Global Market Research and Public Opinion Specialists – London - £35k - £43k (DOE)
Calling all qualitative project managers! A leading market research firm, who are specialists in the life sciences and health industry, are looking for their next qualitative senior project manager.
Our client has been a specialist in healthcare market research for over 15 years and are one of the largest research companies in the world. They are a great company to be a Qualitative Senior Project Manager for as they…
- Are always developing and achieving growth year after year
- Work on projects across the globe, with offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East & North Africa, North America, and Sub-Saharan Africa
- Are at the forefront of innovative research methods such as AI, sensors, VR, and Futures
This Qualitative Senior Project Manager will be joining a team who are passionate about improving processes and have a creative way of constantly changing the way things work, to find smarter and more efficient methods of working. This role will include:
- Ensuring your projects are delivered on time, on budget and within scope
- Designing and preparing budgets and costings, as well as advising on project processes and the structure design for proposals
- Liaising and collaborating with various stakeholders
- Overseeing multiple projects, and adjusting approaches where necessary
- Identifying the needs for further training and to contribute to the development of training initiatives
If this Qualitative Senior Project Manager role seems like the perfect fit for you, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Proven qualitative research project management and market research experience
- The quality of not being afraid to challenge current processes and help improve them
- Strong organisational skills with demonstrated flexibility and ability to juggle multiple projects at once, so that business and team objectives are met
- Dedicated to providing work to the best of your ability, and to take ownership of the tasks you’re delivering
- Confidence in managing budgets and finances
- To be a positive thinker with a can-do and solution focused attitude
What should you do next?
This Qualitative Senior Project Manager job is a great role and won’t be around for long! So don’t delay. To discuss this Qualitative Senior Project Manager role further or to find out about other market research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.