Quality Assistant– Healthcare – Surrey – To £30k plus excellent benefits package
This truly international business has a need for a Quality Assistant based in Surrey. The organisation provides research into the life sciences sector and supports life changing healthcare treatment.
To work with the Quality and compliance team to ensure the maintenance of quality standards across the business. Also to -
- Support the quality team for key KPI delivery.
- Take part in quality standard maintenance.
- Assist in quality checks of documentation.
- Support to ensure compliance with procedures and quality standards.
- Contribute to audit processes.
- Collaborate to conduct quality training for stakeholders across the business
Ideally, you will have experience in the healthcare sector within a quality or market research role. You will also -
- Be qualified to an undergraduate level in a relevant area.
- Have the ability to work to tight timescales and manage pressured environments.
- Have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Be looking for a role that will develop and grow as you progress.
What should you do next?
This rare and fantastic opportunity for a Quality Assistant is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop in a truly innovative and world leading environment. To discuss this Quality Assistant role further or to find out about other Quality jobs in Pharma I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.