Quality Assurance Assistant – Global Medical Devices Company – Yorkshire with remote working - £competitive salary, pension, healthcare
This is an excellent opportunity to join a hugely successful, global medical devices company at their Yorkshire based head office. This role is ideal for a graduate who is looking for their first role in industry.
A market leading, global medical devices company focusing on multiple therapy areas. Their highlights include;
- Global medical devices company
- Distribute a range of devices from Class I-III across multiple therapy areas
- Award winning company
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Idyllic location with plenty of onsite parking
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to start their career in quality assurance in a market leading, global medical devices company.
- Looking at product quality issues, and product complaint investigations and effectivity checks.
- Updating quality documents / procedures / records.
- Batch documentation review and product release.
- Liaising with suppliers to gain quality, compliance, and technical documentation.
- Preparation of and completing product specifications documents for existing and new products, and other related documents to assist the Quality department.
- To support and ensure compliance to ISO 13495, 21 CFR pt 820, and ISO 14001.
To apply for this role as Quality Assurance Assistant our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Degree or equivalent certification in science related, medical, or engineering discipline.
- Experience of administration.
- Some experience in quality assurance would be useful but not essential, all the relevant training will be given
- A desire / interest in Quality Assurance particularly within medical devices
What should you do next?
This Quality Assurance Assistant role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a market leading, global medical devices company. To discuss this Quality Assurance Assistant role further or to find out about other Quality Assurance jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.