Quality Assurance Engineer – Medical Devices Manufacturer – Lancashire - £38K + benefits
A market leading medical devices client based in the heart of Lancashire is now recruiting for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
The Quality Assurance Engineer will be responsible for;
- Ensuring all quality activities within the manufacturing site are performed to internal and external standards
- Author and review root cause analysis and CAPA records.
- Lead process improvement activities
- Design and set-up gauge R&R, equivalency and process capability studies
- Research and assess new technologies to drive process improvement with Quality
- Author and approve QMS documentation
To be considered for this Quality Assurance Engineer position, you must have the following experience;
At least 2 years’ experience in either medical devices or mechanical engineering quality assurance roles
- Knowledge of relevant standards e.g. ISO 13485, ISO 9001
- Experienced managed NCAs and CAPAs
- Process improvement experience
- Be prepared to work onsite in at the manufacturing site (Lancashire) full time. This is not a hybrid or remote role.
What should you do next?
This Quality Assurance Engineer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a leading medical device manufacturer. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Quality Assurance jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.