Quality Control Executive – FMCG – London – To £30,000 plus Benefits package
This is a very exciting time to join this market leading, expanding and highly successful VMS company based in North London.
- One of the fastest growing UK companies.
- Manufacture household brand names
- At the forefront of product development ensuring continued growth
We are currently looking for a Quality Control Executive to work with our in-house Technical & Quality Control Department. The role includes -
- Managing technical product data.
- Approving the batch documentation and packaging.
- Creating valid certificates of analysis.
- Entering the key batch info into the software tracking systems.
- Being the key liaison with external stakeholders for approval and quality issues
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate -
- Three years experience within a Quality Control environment.
- A high amount of accuracy and be very organised.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A science degree qualification.
What should you do next?
This rare and fantastic opportunity for a Quality Control Executive is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop in a growing, innovative and world leading environment.
To discuss this Quality Control role further or to find out about other FMCG jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.