Interim QC Technician – International Pharma Business – Bracknell – £105 rate per day
Our client is a leading international pharma company that develops innovative healthcare solutions
This exciting new opportunity will support the Quality Control department in testing batches across the product line.
- Supporting QC with utilities and environmental testing
- All aspects in the process including final product testing
- Support with deviations, CAPA, and change controls
- Supporting validation enquiries
- Maintenance and control of reagents used for relevant testing
We believe the successful candidate will have experience in a regulated, pharma environment with a science background in order to hit the ground running in this contract role.
- Be able to operate with a level of autonomy
- Have the ability to communicate across the business with key stakeholders
- Have a good education ideally to A-Level standard.
What should you do next?
This rare and fantastic opportunity for this Interim QC Technician role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop in a truly innovative and world-leading environment. To discuss this Interim QC Technician role further or to find out about other Healthcare jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.