Quality Director – Pharma – London – To £100k plus excellent benefits package
This truly international business with sites across Europe and beyond are a one-stop-shop for healthcare distribution, this growing business is now a key European leader in logistics and transportation for pharma clients.
- Offers best-in-class quality for the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostic industries.
- Key products include outsourcing services along the supply chain, warehousing, transportation, active temperature control logistics as well as Value Added Services.
Is to lead and manage the strategic and operational performance of the Quality department across the region. To drive effective internal controls and processes while working cross-functionally and with leadership to implement key improvements.
- To drive and embed a Quality culture at every level of the business.
- Define the Quality strategy for the UK operation.
- Responsible for the development of the QMS.
- To instill a change management culture and to ensure quality first.
- To develop quality metrics and to support process improvement.
- Oversee adherence to Quality licenses.
- To manage budget and headcount across the teams.
This role requires an experienced Quality professional, who can demonstrate leading Quality teams in a client demanding environment. So you will need -
- Extensive experience of leading in a Quality environment and driving a Quality culture.
- Extensive knowledge of good distribution practice legislation.
- Experience from within the pharma or Medical Devices industry sectors.
- Experience of Environmental monitoring.
What should you do next?
This rare and fantastic opportunity for a Quality Director is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop in a truly innovative and world leading environment. To discuss this Quality Director role further or to find out about other Quality jobs in Pharma I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.