Quality Officer – Pharma – Barnsley – c. £30,000 per annum – 12 month Maternity cover contract
This innovative business is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere across the globe.
This role is primarily responsible for operating and ensuring compliance with Pharmaceutical GMP and GDP regulations and also corresponding regulatory requirements for the businesses product line.
Its main responsibilities include -
- The gathering and analysing of information and data to support the relevant functions.
- To support operational activities with studies and reviews.
- To plan and prioritise the work reviews to gain key accuracy and compliance.
- Ensuring the integrity of the QMS to allow recommendations and improvements.
The right candidate for this role will need to be comfortable working with data to also have an understanding of Quality processes.
Also to -
- Have a self start attitude
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Ideally have a background in a manufacturing Quality environment.
What should you do next?
This Quality Officer role is a new role that will allow the right candidate to gain valuable experience to develop them in their careers; it encompasses the opportunity to take ownership of key processes and to progress your career in the Pharma space. To discuss this Quality Officer role further or to find out about other Pharma jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.