Quality Senior Specialist, Medical Devices – Consumer Health – Sweden - krCompetitive Package
Our client is one of the world's largest consumer health and personal care products companies. This division produces many of the world's most trusted brands.
- Embraces Innovative Science
- Passionate about diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI)
- Welcoming teams
- Prides itself on employee development
The Quality Senior Specialist will work closely with the Future of Selfcare R&D team supporting the identification, development, and commercialization of ground-breaking innovation opportunities
- Responsible for supporting Medical Device project and product development efforts by providing compliance guidance, participating as a compliance representative, and ensuring all devices meet applicable standards
- Collaborate with the project team to review and approve critical device development workstreams, including risk assessment/risk management, design verification/validation protocols and reports, and technical documents for regulatory submissions
- Bachelor’s degree is the minimum level with a degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Technical Engineering or equivalent in related subjects (required)
- Experience in Medical Device environment, specifically related to EU: MDR 2017/745, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, REACH, etc (required)
- Experience in medical device design and development, and commercialization in EMEA and US (required)
- Able to work independently
- Enjoys working in an Agile environment
What should you do next?
This Quality Senior Specialist role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to further expand your knowledge of medical devices in a consumer health environment! To discuss this Quality Senior Specialist role further or to find out about other QA, Supply Chain, R&D, manufacturing, and Logistics jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.