Quality Specialist – Pharma – High Wycombe – To £45k plus excellent benefits package
Our established client is looking to recruit for this fantastic opportunity. A new Quality Specialist to join this expanding group within the pharmaceutical industry. They are a leading pharmaceutical company with real growth potential.
As a key part of a growing group of businesses serving the Pharma industry this organisation packages and distributes products from its High Wycombe base.
This Quality Specialist role is key for supporting the Quality Management Systems within the business ensuring compliance to ISO 13485, ISO 9001, ISO 14001. In order to develop and deliver a range of proactive and responsive processes to maintain compliance
- To review, maintain and develop the QMS system to ensure compliance with relevant standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and working with the Regulatory function on ISO13485).
- To work closely with and provide key support for the Regulatory function.
- Drive QMS improvement in usability, visibility and engagement.
- Drive the business in developing SOPs to maintain compliance.
- Ensure GDP in relation to relevant processes.
- To participate in continuous improvement, corrective actions and business risk minimisation.
- Undertake external audits on suppliers as required.
Will be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role and be an expert in quality from within the pharma sector. You -
- Must be able to demonstrate expert knowledge in ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
- Will have demonstrable experience in Quality from Pharma or Medical Devices sectors.
- Will have the ability to prioritise, plan and organise workload and work to deadlines.
- Can demonstrate experience in Internal Audit.
- Ideally will be educated to degree level in a scientific, engineering or relevant discipline.
What should you do next?
This QA Specialist role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to take ownership of a developing team and to progress your career in the Pharma space. To discuss this QA Specialist role further or to find out about other Pharma jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.