Quantitative Project Manager (Health)– Full-Service Market Research Firm - London - £31k - £40k
Do you love all things numbers and have a passion for brands?
Do you want to be part of a dynamic market research firm with a stellar record in the industry?
Are you experienced in fieldwork and looking for a new challenge as Project Manager?
Then this might be YOUR next perfect job!
This company is a full-service market research firm who are pioneers in strategy consulting. They have a world-renowned reputation and are keen in using conscious intelligence to build global brands.
- They are specialists in the consumer, healthcare, public and B2B sectors.
- They have award-winning platforms for data discovery, knowledge management and insight storytelling
- They harness pioneering technology in over 50 markets across the world to be constantly future forward
The role encompasses various responsibilities that help you learn, stretch, and grow, including:
- Managing UK and international quantitative projects
- Setting up and managing different stages of a project’s lifecycle
- Liaising with other teams, such as finance and qualitative project teams
- Supporting the team with training and implementation of operational initiatives
- Providing costs for new business proposals or existing projects
If you think this is the perfect next role for you, the following skills and experience are key to being successful in this vacancy:
- Previous experience in project management within a market research environment – preferably quantitative
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines with a high quality of outputs
- Strong numerical and literacy skills
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- An open-minded, and proactive team-player
What should you do next?
This Quantitative Project Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a globally present firm and to progress in an industry that you’re passionate about. To discuss this Quantitative Project Manager role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.