Quantitative Project Manager – Healthcare Market Research Consultancy – London - £36k
This role allows you to take full ownership of all aspects of the project lifecycle, uncovering insights which drive decision-making in the healthcare industry!
This agency is a leading expert in market research, brand, market access and stakeholder management within the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. They offer:
- A highly consultative based approach
- Varied and challenging project work which has real-world effects
- A fantastic culture – virtual social events such as quizzes, pub get togethers, coffee mornings and wellness activities.
- An award-winning flexible benefits plan
The primary responsibilities of the Quantitative Project Manager include:
- Managing all aspects of the project lifecycle for data collection from kickoff to completion
- Communicating project progress to clients, identifying any issues and providing solutions to aid completion on time and within budget
- Review all project documentation provided by client services to schedule and make changes as needed
- Ensure all panellists receive incentive payments in a timely manner and work with Finance team to complete billing and invoicing process
The ideal candidate for this role will bring:
- 1+ years’ market research experience
- A background in healthcare/pharma
- Degree in a relevant field preferred
- The ability to talk through the full project lifecycle
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
What should you do next?
This Project Management role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Quantitative Project Manager role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.