Rare Disease Marketing Lead – Global Pharma Company – Remote (UK based) – Circa £70k DoE
Highly successful Global pharmaceutical company seeking a Marketing Lead to join their Rare Disease team as they continue to grow.
- Global pharma company with a highly regarded international reputation for high-quality work and innovative healthcare development
- Joining a close-knit and supportive company culture, where performance and initiative are recognised and rewarded
- World Class reputation for developing market-leading products within a multitude of therapy areas
- List of employee benefits including performance-related incentive scheme, pension scheme, private medical insurance, private dental insurance, life assurance, and discount scheme (childcare vouchers, gym membership, retail discounts)
- Ongoing personal development and structured career progression
Working as a Rare Disease Marketing Lead, your role will involve:
- Develop and maintain strong business intelligence on the market, competitors, and customers and utilise this knowledge to support strategic planning and business forecasting.
- Establish, track and report on strategic plans, ensuring regular and timely progress updates are provided to the Head of Rare Diseases and other members of the Leadership team.
- Develop short, medium, and long-term marketing plans, working closely with the operation to ensure effective execution.
- Understand corporate strategic brand plans, leverage concepts, and turn them into campaigns/ strategies for the UK market.
- Track product life cycles through the key stages (introduction, growth, maturity, and sales decline).
To be considered for this Rare Disease Marketing Lead, my clients are looking for someone with the following profile:
- Marketing Lead/Senior Brand Manager within a Pharma company
- Experience in Rare Diseases is preferred
- Alternatively, an understanding of how Rare Diseases differ from other Therapy Areas
- Strong communication skills coupled with the ability to flex and adapt to the constantly changing needs of the business and pharmaceutical market
- Understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice, with high levels of attention to detail
What should you do next?
This Rare Disease Marketing Lead role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Rare Disease Marketing Lead role further or to find out about other Marketing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.