R&D Senior Associate – Global Medical Devices Company – Yorkshire with remote working - £competitive salary, pension, healthcare
This is an excellent opportunity to join a hugely successful, global medical devices company at their Yorkshire based head office.
A market leading, global medical devices company focusing on multiple therapy areas. Their highlights include;
- Global medical devices company
- Distribute a range of devices from Class I-III across multiple therapy areas
- Award winning company
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Idyllic location with plenty of onsite parking
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to develop their R&D experience in a market leading, global medical devices company.
- Responsible for leading R&D activities related to the development and launch of new innovations.
- Responsible for leading R&D activities related to supporting the compliance of existing medical device portfolio.
- Leading the business in design history, product and production validation and verification and technical transfer of medical devices, in collaboration with the Design and New Product Development teams.
- Ultimately responsible for generation and maintenance of technical documentation to ensure compliance to all current Medical Device regulations
To apply for this role as R&D Senior Associate our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Degree or equivalent certification in science related, medical, or engineering discipline.
- R&D experience within the medical devices sector (ideally 5 or more years’ experience)
- Have the ability to assess all necessary and specific medical device regulatory obligations and to be able to advise staff accordingly.
- Comprehensive understanding of the MDR and medical device ISO standards, including but not limited to 13485, 14971, 10993 and 62366.
What should you do next?
This R&D Senior Associate role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a market leading, global medical devices company. To discuss this R&D Senior Associate role further or to find out about other R&D jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.