Real World Evidence Consultant/Senior Consultant – Global Pharmaceutical Consulting Agency – Remote, UK wide – £Attractive Salary Package
- Global consultancy that offers a range of services, very well-established Real World Evidence team. Other areas of their business include Market Access, Health Informatics, and Patient-Centred Outcomes.
- Multiple offices across the world offering excellent prospects, development, and progression
- Lovely offices based in London with casual dress code, flexible start/finish times, and 4pm Friday finishes
- Excellent training/development platform
- Corporate and Social Responsibility community for worthwhile causes
- Excellent benefits package including 29 days holiday, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance and more!
The day-to-day responsibilities of a Real World Evidence Consultant/Senior Consultant will include:
- Project lead on all real world evidence studies assigned to you
- Key point of contact throughout with the client- From design and completion
- Line management of several project staff
- Support in securing new/existing client business development
- Play a key role in the overall growth of the Real World team
To apply to the Real World Evidence Consultant/Senior Consultant role, our client would be looking for:
- Proven involvement/management of observation or non-interventional studies
- Past experience in collecting and maximising primary data & secondary clinical datasets such as CPRD and HES
- Business development and line management experience would be ideal
- Confident communicator both with external and internal stakeholders
What should you do next?
This Real World Evidence Consultant/Senior Consultant role is not to be missed; to discuss in further detail or to find out about other Market Access, HEOR or Real World Evidence jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.