Real-World Evidence Executive – Global Healthcare Consultancy – Cheshire area – 22k+ with great development plan and benefits package
Are you looking to join a global healthcare consultancy? Be part of a team of experts and help generate insight and understanding for clients. Transform real-world data into evidence!
They are experts in the generation of real-world data and shaping real-world evidence. The healthcare consultancy sits within a globally recognised group.
- Amazing offices – great views, friendly culture, on-site gym, and social events
- Flexible working available/hybrid role
- Among the first companies to identify and embrace the importance of real-world insight and evidence, reflected in our expertise built up over more than 25 years
- Committed to helping their people learn, develop and perform in an increasingly competitive and fast-paced environment
- Their real-world evidence is generated through the study of data captured in a real-world clinical practice environment, namely outside a conventional clinical trial setting
The role of Real-World Evidence Executive will consist of (but not only):
- Designing studies (drafting search protocols, identifying and assessing data sources, drafting RWE study protocols, etc.)
- Analysis and reporting of results (supporting the completion of the final research report and presentation of the study results)
- New business development and proposal writing (responsible for writing sections of a proposal)
- Some experience in the pharma industry / within a consultancy (desired)
To be successful in the role of Real-World Evidence Executive, you will have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- Degree level in a relevant field such as epidemiology, public health, biomedical science, etc.)
- Interpersonal skills and willingness to work collaboratively
- Proactive approach to work
- Passion for innovation and implementing new ideas
- Analytical mind
What should you do next?
This Real-World Evidence Executive role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a global healthcare consultancy and develop your skills. To discuss this Real-World Evidence Executive role further or to find out about other Market Access and HEOR jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.