Recruitment Consultant – Advertising & PR – Specialist Recruitment Consultancy – Manchester/Cheshire (Homebased) - £Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits & Bonus Scheme.
Join an innovative Recruitment Consultancy rated “World-Class” for Customer Service!
About Carrot Recruitment:
We are an independent, specialist recruitment consultancy that work with some of the world’s largest Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Life Science companies, and we have an opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join us in the Advertising & PR sector of our industry.
The Pharmaceutical sector has stayed buoyant over the past 18 months and remains a very attractive industry to work in. With over 15 years’ experience supporting the sector, our reputation has gone from strength to strength and we’re the go-to consultancy for many of our clients. We are Manchester-based and would ideally like to attract people based in and around the Greater Manchester / Cheshire regions, but we will certainly consider applicants further afield.
What Kind of Person Are We Looking For?
For us, attitude and personality are key, but we are relatively flexible on the level of experience. Sector experience would be nice but is not essential as we can teach that. Some of the key things we’d be keen to see are:
- A minimum of 1 year’s recruitment or resourcing experience with demonstrable success.
- Ideally experience recruiting for creative agency clients, but not essential.
- Very strong communication skills, including your written capabilities.
- You’re genuinely a good team player but can work autonomously with self-drive and initiative.
- A strong work ethic. A proactive and focused approach. You work at pace.
- Ability to plan your days & weeks effectively and to reprioritise when needs be.
- Resilience and tenacity are traits that we would also look for.
- And a personable demeanour with a sense of humour will ensure you fit well into our team.
This is a full-time permanent vacancy to recruit account handling, creative and editorial positions on behalf of our numerous healthcare advertising & PR clients across the UK and Europe. You will join a successful team of 5 and run your own warm desk with lots of vacancies available for you to recruit for straight away. We have long-standing relationships with our clients, and we benefit from ongoing repeat business and referrals into other businesses, so the focus is on delivery more than business development and you will be well supported by your line manager and colleagues.
What’s in it for You?
We’ll support you in your professional development, helping you to enhance your skills and capabilities, and will provide opportunities for progression. The culture of the company is friendly, fun, collaborative, and supportive. We have a great brand, loyal client partnerships, an innovative team, and a great reputation within our sector. Our benefits include:
- Competitive base salary with performance-related bonus scheme and rewards.
- Full home working with flexibility around working patterns.
- Opportunity to work in the office between 1-4 times/month for time with some of the team.
- 25 days holiday which increases to 28 days after 5 years of service.
- Up to two duvet days per annum (target related) *
- Option to buy or sell 3 days annual leave per year *
- Pension scheme (Auto-enrolment) and private healthcare scheme *
- Mobile phone tariff contribution *
- Ad-hoc managerial rewards to recognise extra effort and success.
- Quarterly team rewards, company activity afternoons, and meals out for hitting quarter targets.
- Monthly posh lunch and afternoon off for consultants who achieve target each month.
- Smaller, more frequent rewards to the value of £10 (Clever Carrots).
- Early finish on the last Friday of every month.
- Regular social events with the wider team.
Our Interview Process:
We’re a relaxed and informal bunch. For us, it’s important to get to know you first whilst learning about your background, your experiences, and your strengths. It’s important that you get a chance to ask us questions too and to get a good feel for the working environment, the culture, and the expectations of the role. The first step is an informal chat over Zoom or Microsoft Teams. Beyond that, we would then invite you to meet some of us in person to chat a little more and perhaps go through your achievements in more detail. Again, you will have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and meet some of your potential new colleagues.
For further information or an initial chat, please don’t hesitate to contact me, via email@example.com, or send me your CV and a brief covering note explaining why you believe you are a strong candidate for this role.
Meanwhile, please feel free to have a look through our ‘join us’ page which will provide some further information. https://www.carrotrecruitment.co.uk/careers.
We look forward to hearing from you!
*Benefits applicable after probation.