Recruitment Specialist – Global pharmaceutical company – Permanent – Hybrid (Manchester) -£Competitive salary
- Our client is a mid-sized global pharmaceutical company
- In 2019 were the largest pharmaceutical group in the world certified as a B Corp
- Their focus is on respiratory - researching, developing, and marketing innovative drugs
Our client is looking for a Recruitment Specialist who will join the HR team and will:
- Manage and co-ordinate the end-to-end internal and external recruitment process across the business
- Working within budget and SLA’s to hire for specific roles
- Develop multi-channel attraction campaigns to attract talent, ensuring the correct processes and techniques are used to guarantee a high standard of talented candidates
To apply for this role as Recruitment Specialist our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience:
- CIPD qualified
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Experienced in identifying and acting on opportunities to improve ways of working
What should you do next?
The Recruitment Specialist role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to use your expertise within a global pharmaceutical company. To discuss this Recruitment Specialist role further or to find out about other pharmaceutical jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.