Regional Account Manager – Global Pharma Company – North East & Cumbria – £Competitive Financial Package
- Our client is a well-known pharma company with a large global presence.
- Their focus is on helping those with extreme and severe illness by developing and producing life enhancing products.
- Joining their team would allow you the opportunity to be a part of a growing department within a newly created specialised business unit.
- They are a global, gold standard R&D based biotech with an excellent portfolio of ground breaking and innovative products that have had a huge positive impact on patient outcomes.
- This role as a Regional Account Manager will involve promoting two biosimilars into rheumatology, dermatology and gastroenterology across North East and Cumbria.
- You will manage your territory as if it is your own business.
- You will develop an ambitious and forward-thinking strategy and be motivated to increase sales of your products to enhance patients’ lives.
- You will share best practice and collaborate with your team and the wider business unit as you’re all working towards a common goal.
- To maintain key account progress, you will conduct analytical assessments of accounts to monitor and highlight issues and refocus where necessary.
- You will be educated to degree level, ideally in a scientific discipline.
- You will be an experienced KAM within the secondary care environment and confident with complex clinical discussions.
- You will ideally have experience working in the biologics arena or specialist medicines experience in gastro, rheumatology or dermatology.
- You will be driven to reach goals and targets individually and working in a competitive team.
- You will have a constant growth mindset and a stable career history.
- You must have the ABPI.
What should you do next?
This Regional Account Manager role is not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to promote both a life-changing product and become a proud member of a well renowned company. To discuss this Regional Account Manager role further or to find out about other pharma sales jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.