Regulatory Affairs Assistant – 12 month FTC – Global Medical Devices Company – Yorkshire with remote working - £competitive salary, pension, healthcare
This is an excellent opportunity to join a hugely successful, global medical devices company at their Yorkshire based head office. This role is ideal for a graduate who is looking for their first role in industry.
A market leading, global medical devices company focusing on multiple therapy areas. Their highlights include;
- Global medical devices company
- Distribute a range of devices from Class I-III across multiple therapy areas
- Award winning company
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Idyllic location with plenty of onsite parkin
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to start their career in regulatory affairs in a market leading, global medical devices company.
- Responsibility for administration tasks and requests within the regulatory team to ensure progression and completion.
- Responsibility for assisting in the creation and maintenance of regulatory documentation for EU, US and rest of world as required.
- Assisting Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate and Head of Regulatory and Quality Affairs in the preparation and coordination of annual regulatory system audits if required.
- Supporting regular internal regulatory system audits as required.
- Maintaining labelling databases.
- Ensure update and maintenance of regulatory tracking databases.
- Ensure regulatory technical dossiers are maintained in line with applicable legislation, training will be provided.
- Preparation of documents for regulatory submissions as required.
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Assistant our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Degree or equivalent certification in science related, medical, or engineering discipline.
- Experience of administration.
- Some experience in regulatory affairs would be useful but not essential, all the relevant training will be given
- A desire / interest in Regulatory Affairs particularly within medical devices
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Assistant role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a market leading, global medical devices company. To discuss this Regulatory Affairs Assistant role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.