Regulatory Affairs Associate – Global Medical Devices Company – Yorkshire with remote working - £competitive salary, bonus, pension, healthcare
This is an excellent opportunity to join a hugely successful, global medical devices company at their Yorkshire based head office.
A market leading, global medical devices company focusing on multiple therapy areas. Their highlights include;
- Global medical devices company
- Distribute a range of devices from Class I-III across multiple therapy areas
- Award winning company
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Idyllic location with plenty of onsite parkin
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to progress their career in regulatory affairs in a market leading, global medical devices company.
- Completing regulatory dossiers for global submissions, including 510(k) applications
- Maintain existing products, managing variations and renewals
- Manage New Product Development (NPD) projects
- Ensure all products remain compliant
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Associate our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Some experience in Regulatory Affairs specifically within medical devicesis ideal, although graduates will be considered who have undertaken a placement throughout their degree
- Good knowledge of MDR
- Knowledge of ISO 13485
- Ideally experience with 510(k) applications
- Science based degree
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Associate role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a market leading, global medical devices company. To discuss this Regulatory Affairs Associate role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.