Regulatory Affairs Associate Manager – Medicinal Products - Global Healthcare Company - Yorkshire (with remote working) - £competitive basic salary, 10% bonus, 10% pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday
**This company will interview, offer and onboard remotely**
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global healthcare company based at their impressive R&D Centre in Yorkshire. The role will be a mix of remote and office working and they have a great work/life balance as well as good well being benefits. You’ll be working on some of the best-known brands on a global basis, and will work cross functionally with other areas of the business. This is an EXCELLENT opportunity for someone who is looking to take a step up into a management role who might not already have management experience.
A global Consumer Healthcare company are currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Associate Manager – Medicines to join them in their new state of the art R&D Centre in Yorkshire.
- Global, leading health / hygiene company
- Brand new offices
- Remote working 2 days per week (once settled into the role)
- Great career progression – this is a GREAT opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career into a management role
The Regulatory Affairs Associate Manager – Medicines will team lead a team of 3 whilst remaining hands on, delivering projects to strict timescales and ensuring all medicinal products remain compliant with the relevant legislation.
- End to end regulatory affairs for existing medicinal portfolio on a global basis
- Managing a range of projects (several projects concurrently)
- Managing a small team of 3 Regulatory Associates/Senior Associates
- Developing and executing complex regulatory strategies
- Ensuring the products remain complaint, monitoring compliance constantly
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Associate Manager – Medicines our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience
- Ample experience in regulatory affairs within medicines (consumer or pharma)
- Strong stakeholder management experience, being able to manage stakeholders cross functionally, internally, and externally
- End to end Regulatory Affairs experience, as well as strong knowledge of global legislation of medicinal products
- Excellent compliance experience
- Degree educated in a Science/Life Sciences subject
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Associate Manager – Medicines role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment on new and exciting projects. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.