Regulatory Affairs Associate Manager (Cosmetics) – Global Consumer Healthcare Company – Paris with hybrid working - €competitive salary, bonus, PEE, PERCO, RTT, participation.
Do you want to progress your career in a global, leading Consumer Healthcare who have a number of household brands in their portfolio? This company is at the forefront of the consumer healthcare space and boast an impressive track record of leading the way in several countries across the globe.
A global Consumer Healthcare company is now hiring a Regulatory Affairs Associate Manager to join their cosmetics team, based in Paris, France.
- Global Consumer Healthcare company, part of a larger, global pharmaceutical company
- Offices across the globe, however their Cosmetics teams sit within Paris, or the UK
- Working across the full portfolio of cosmetics and female health portfolio
- Excellent career development opportunities
The Regulatory Affairs Associate Manager is responsible for;
- Ensuring the compliance of all cosmetics and female health products to key legislation
- Working on a local (France) and Regional (EU) basis predominantly however there will be some global projects as well.
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders as well as working cross functionally
- Assisting in Inspections
- Liaising with Trade Associations, particularly within France
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Associate Manager our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- At least 7 years’ experience in Regulatory Affairs within cosmetics
- Knowledge of UK/EU legislation
- Knowledge of French legislation is essential
- Fluency in French and English both verbal and written
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Associate Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a global Consumer Health care company at the forefront of their market. To discuss this Regulatory Affairs Associate Manager role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.