Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Manager – Leading Nutrition Company – Cheshire with some remote working - £competitive with car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare
Due to continued success, a market leading nutrition company are now recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Manager to join them permanently. They have recently acquired a new company with new products so this role will have a good variety of responsibilities.
A market leader in international nutritional solutions, this company has gone from strength to strength recently and as a result has acquired new companies.
- Market leader in nutritional solutions
- Research, develop and manufacture all their own products
- Specialist mainly in gluten free, renal and keto nutrition
This is a very exciting role to work on the latest nutritional solutions in the market.
- Manage ACBS application process from conception to launch
- Collating an evidence base to create compelling arguments for products being accepted to the UK market
- Working closely with stakeholders to ensure all products and packaging meet UK requirements.
- Manage all regulatory requirements, ensuring products have been listed on all appropriate systems to enable them to be ordered
- Co-ordination of acceptability trials, to include recruiting the most appropriate centre, liaison with hospital R&D department, preparation of trial documentation and upload to IRAS
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Manager our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Experienced in regulatory affairs ideally within nutritional solutions or food
- Experience in managing ACBS applications
- Experienced setting up acceleration trials
- Regulatory dossier file creation
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work on exciting nutritional products to help alleviate symptoms of well-known diseases. To discuss this Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Manager role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.