Regulatory Affairs CMC Associate – OTC - Global Healthcare company - London with remote working - £negotiable, 8% bonus, pension, healthcare, 25days holiday + BH
The Regulatory Affairs CMC Associate is responsible for managing a range of regulatory activities, including variations, renewals, regulatory compliance, complex CMC projects etc
This is an exciting time to join highly successful, well established, global Consumer Healthcare company based in London (with remote working). They develop and manufacture their own products and have an excellent R&D capability ensuring they stay at the forefront of consumer medicines and medical devices.
- Global, well established consumer healthcare company
- Manufacture and register a range of high-quality healthcare products as well as many more in the pipeline
- At the forefront of consumer healthcare and cover multiple therapy areas
- They have a portfolio of well known, highly successful brands
The Regulatory Affairs CMC Associate will be responsible for:
- Manage a range of regulatory activities including (but not limited to); MAA’s, variations, renewals, compliance, complex CMC projects on a global basis
- Ensure regulatory compliance of all products
- Develop regulatory strategies and product lifecycle maintenance activities
To apply for this role as a Regulatory Affairs CMC Associate our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Good regulatory experience within healthcare, particularly medicinal products (OTC or Pharma)
- Good knowledge of the EU market / legislation
- Good CMC experience
- Science based degree
- Good knowledge of UK medicinal legislation
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs CMC Associate role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a global OTC company with a passion for self-care. To discuss this Regulatory Affairs CMC Senior Associate role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.