Regulatory Affairs Executive – Global Pharma – London with remote working - £competitive salary, 10% Bonus, Car Allowance, Private Medical, Pension, Flexible Benefits Scheme, WFH Allowance
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leading pharmaceutical client in their UK & Ire team. You’ll be hands on ensuring all marketed products remain compliant with relevant legislation.
A well-known, global pharmaceutical client at the forefront of their market. Covering multiple therapy areas, they already have a large number of marketed products with many more in development stages.
- Global pharmaceutical client
- Established over 100 years ago
- Cover multiple therapy areas, such as Rare Diseases, Neuroscience, Vaccines and Oncology to name a few
- Excellent career progression
- Very generous benefits and working from home package
The Regulatory Affairs Executive will be responsible for the lifecycle maintenance of marketed products.
- Lifecycle maintenance of existing products (UK & Ire only)
- There will be a chance to be involved in some new MAA work as well
- Variations / renewals
- Working across multiple therapy areas
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Executive our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience
- Ample (at least 3 years) experience in pharma regulatory affairs
- UK & Ire experience
- Variations and renewals experience
- Good stakeholder management experience
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Executive role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a global pharmaceutical client in their UK & Ireland team. To discuss this Regulatory Affairs Executive role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.