Regulatory Affairs Manager (6-month contract) – Leading Generics Pharma Company – Slough with remote working - £competitive hourly rate
A global pharmaceutical company specialising in generics, respiratory and neurology medicines is now recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join them for a 6-month contract.
A global pharmaceutical client specialising in generics, neurology, and respiratory products. They currently have several products on the market along with several products in development stages.
- Global Pharmaceutical company with offices in Slough (the role will be a mix of office and remote working)
- Main areas of focus are branded and generic products, neurology, respiratory
- New products in the pipeline within women’s health, CV, diabetes, dermatology
- World class manufacturing sites across multiple countries globally
This is a full lifecycle Regulatory Affairs role focusing on registration of new products as well as maintenance and post approval activities for existing products.
- Register new products across multiple therapy areas mainly in the UK/EU
- Post approval activities for products already registered
- Variations / renewals
- Provide regulatory input to new development strategies
- Provide regular feedback to internal and external stakeholders
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Manager, our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Ample regulatory affairs experience, ideally within generics (although branded experience will also be considered)
- Excellent knowledge of UK/EU legislation
- Experience working in a UK affiliate
- Post approval experience, variations / renewals
- NPD experience, registering new products
- Strong stakeholder management experience
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a leading pharmaceutical client focusing on their generics range of products. To discuss this Regulatory Affairs Manager role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.