Regulatory Affairs Manager EU (Nordics) – Global Pharma – Slough with remote working - £competitive basic salary, bonus, car allowance and benefits.
As the Regulatory Affairs Manager – EU you will be responsible for creating technical files for both new and existing products within the EU region (in particular the Nordics region).
My client is a global pharmaceutical company who provide medicines and therapies for addiction. They have several products on the market as well as several new products due to launch.
- Global pharmaceutical client with offices across Europe, USA and Australia
- Highly successful products on the market with several new products due to launch
- State of the art R&D function
- Proven successes with their current products
The Regulatory Affairs Manager – EU (Nordics) will be responsible for;
- Maintaining product licences for existing products, variations, and renewals particularly within the Nordics region
- New product registration
- Market expansion, taking products into new markets.
- Lead regulatory meetings with cross functional teams.
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Manager – EU (Nordics) our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Ample experience in Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmaceutical experience
- Regulatory experience in the Nordics region
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Pre and post market experience
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Manager – EU (Nordics) role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a global pharmaceutical company at the forefront of addiction and mental health treatments. To discuss this Regulatory Affairs Manager role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.