Regulatory Affairs Manager – Leading Diagnostic Company – Oxford with remote working - £competitive with excellent company benefits
This is a really exciting role whereby you will be responsible for leading the regulatory activities through the design and development stages of new and innovative diagnostic devices.
A global, innovative diagnostics company with offices worldwide, is now recruiting a Regulatory affairs Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
- Global diagnostics company
- Innovative technology at the forefront of their market
- Highly supportive company, growing and developing their employees to meet career goals
- Excellent flexible working options
As the Regulatory Affairs Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Work closely with product development teams ensuring that design and development documentation is in compliance with relevant standards and regulations.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining regulatory processes.
- Develop regulatory processes alongside development teams
- Feedback any regulatory issues with the wider business
- Reporting on any regulatory intelligence findings
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Manager our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience
- Ample prior regulatory affairs experience
- Ideally experienced in IVD/IVDDs
- Medical Devices experience will also be considered
- Experience in early stage design and development of Devices
- Strong stakeholder management
- Can think of your feet and bring your own ideas to the table
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a hugely innovative company at a pivotal point in developing their diagnostic technology and devices. To discuss this Regulator Affairs Manager role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.