Regulatory Affairs Manager – Medicinal Compliance - Global Healthcare Company – Remote with travel to Yorkshire - £competitive basic salary, 15% bonus, 10% pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global, market leading healthcare company whereby you will be working on one of their newest and most innovative product range.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading, global healthcare company at the forefront of their market.
- Global, leading health / hygiene company
- Have well known, household names in their portfolio
- Excellent career progression
- Fully supportive management team who work with you to grow and develop your skills / experience
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with ample RA experience to grow and develop their skills in a RA Manager role.
- End to end regulatory affairs for existing medicinal portfolio on a global basis
- Managing a range of projects (several projects concurrently)
- Developing and executing complex regulatory strategies
- Ensuring the products remain complaint, monitoring compliance constantly
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Manager – Medicinal Compliance our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience
- Ample experience in regulatory affairs within medicines (consumer or pharma)
- Strong stakeholder management experience, being able to manage stakeholders cross functionally, internally, and externally
- Ideally people management experience although this is not essential
- End to end Regulatory Affairs experience, as well as strong knowledge of global legislation of medicinal products
- Excellent compliance experience ideally in EU, AME and Asia markets
- Degree educated in a Science/Life Sciences subject
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Manager – Medicinal Compliance role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a global healthcare company at the forefront of their market. To discuss this Regulatory Affairs Manager – Medicinal Compliance role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.