Regulatory Affairs Officer – Global Pharma – West London with remote working - £competitive basic salary, bonus, pension, healthcare
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global, market-leading pharmaceutical company based in West London. You will be responsible for marketing new products in the EU as well as ongoing lifecycle management of established products.
This is an exciting time to join a highly successful, well-established, global pharmaceutical company based in West London.
- Global, and well established pharmaceutical company
- The global company but have a small family feel.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Invest in training and development.
- Excellent flexible working options
This is an EU role whereby the Regulatory Affairs Officer will work closely with senior members of the regulatory team across multiple EU territories.
- Provide regulatory intelligence, advice, and support to the business where required.
- Provide EU regulatory support to the EU Regulatory Leader for development projects (NMEs of biologics) across a variety of therapy areas, including clinical trial applications/ maintenance activities, Orphan Drug Designations, Paediatric Investigations Plans etc.
- Provide EU regulatory support for marketed product licenses in UK and Ireland.
- Perform quality control checks on different types of RA documents
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Officer our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Ample Regulatory Affairs experience within EU regions
- Pre and post-marketing experience
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Pharma or CRO experience
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Officer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a market leading pharmaceutical company that has an excellent, steady pipeline. To discuss this Regulatory Affairs Officer role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.