Regulatory Affairs Project Manager – Leading Pharma company – Remote (UK or Germany) - £competitive basic salary, bonus, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday
This is an exciting project management role with a huge variety of projects to manage. You’ll be focusing on both EU/Global strategic projects whilst managing products in the UK/Ire market.
This role is to work for a privately owned pharma company specialising mainly in pain management and are at the forefront of their therapy area. They have innovation at the heart of what they do and have a large number of established products on the market across the globe.
- Specialists in pain management and associated therapy areas
- Privately owned
- Excellent innovation and clinical trial function
- They have science at the heart of everything they do
This Regulatory Affairs Project Manager role is very much a hybrid role whereby you will be managing European Regulatory Strategy projects for 50% of the time and the remainder will be 50% UK/Ireland projects.
- Leading and managing regulatory strategy projects for EU (and some global) projects.
- Managing and maintaining products in the UK/Ire land market, consulting with the MHRA
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders across various regions globally
- Manage the operational side of things in the UK – renewals, variations, post market compliance of established products
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Project Manager our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Ample regulatory affairs experience with medicinal products
- Good project management skills
- UK/EU experience – global experience is beneficial
- Product maintenance experience is beneficial – variations/renewals etc
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Project Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a global pharma in a hybrid role focusing on established products. To discuss this Regulatory Affairs Project Manager role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.