Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate – Leading Medical Devices company – Remote working, UK - £Competitive with bonus, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday
This is an excellent role working for a world class, leader in woundcare and surgical medical devices. The company have had a highly successful couple of years and due to continued success, they are now recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate to join them on a permanent basis.
- Hugely successful medical devices company, predominantly covering woundcare and surgical medical devices.
- Manufacture and develop their own products.
- Lots of new products in the pipeline
- Operate on a global basis
This is a very exciting role whereby you will be responsible for various NPD projects as well as maintaining existing technical files.
- End to end regulatory affairs, creating dossiers for new products as well as maintaining existing technical files
- Variations / renewals
- Managing regulatory submissions (mainly EU)
- Liaising with senior stakeholders, providing regulatory affairs advice and guidance
To apply for this role as Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate, our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Ample regulatory affairs experience within medical devices
- Good knowledge of MDD/MDR
- Good knowledge of ISO13485
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Good NPD experience
What should you do next?
This Senior Regulatory Affairs role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in an exciting, highly successful medical devices company. To discuss this Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.