Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate – Clinical Trials – Global CRO – Remote (EMEA) £negotiable, car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare + various other benefits
You’ll prepare and review regulatory submissions to support clinical trial activities for either internal and/or external clients. You’ll also provide regulatory support for more complex projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global, market-leading CRO in their regulatory team. Pioneers in human and data science, this CRO is at the forefront of clinical trials across multiple therapy areas.
- Global CRO, one of the front runners in clinical trials
- Covering multiple therapy areas (Oncology, Rare Diseases, GI, CNS being just a few of them)
- A hugely successful company that has a consistent and exciting project pipeline
- The highly supportive company, they’ll work with you and support you in achieving career goals
You’ll be creating regulatory dossiers for a range of exciting products in pipeline. You’ll submit them on behalf of clinical research studies and gain marketing authorizations.
- Provides operational support to the Clinical Research organization to ensure the wellbeing of clinical research subjects and the best possible project outcomes.
- Prepare and review regulatory submissions on behalf of clinical research studies and secure marketing authorizations.
- Technical writing to complete regulatory and/or technical documents to ensure complete and high-quality regulatory deliverables; communicates regulatory issues and opportunities to customers; and provides strategic regulatory guidance to project teams.
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate – Clinical Trials our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience
- Ample Regulatory Affairs experience within a CRO
- Pharma experience will be considered if you have clinical trials experience within pharma
- Global regulatory knowledge
- Strong stakeholder management skills
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate – Clinical Trials role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to manage regulatory projects and create dossiers for some of the most exciting products coming through the pipeline. To discuss this Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate – Clinical Trials role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.