Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate – Medical Devices – Global Healthcare Company – Remote with occasional travel to Yorkshire – Competitive salary and benefits
A Global healthcare company is now recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate to focus specifically on pre-market activities for a range of medical device products.
A global, market-leading healthcare company with an innovative, new R&D centre in Yorkshire. At the forefront of self-care, this company has a real passion for science and enabling people to lead healthy lifestyles.
- Global healthcare company
- State of the art R&D Centre recently built on site
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Hugely supportive company
- Great opportunity to work on some well-known household brands
This is an excellent opportunity for a Regulatory Affairs Associate to progress their career in a Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate position.
- Working in a predominantly pre-market capacity, you’ll be responsible for new product development of a range of medical devices on a global basis.
- Working within a team of RA Associates / Senior Associates, you will help the manager in mentoring more junior people
- Liaise with senior stakeholders providing regular regulatory updates
- Manage various regulatory projects concurrently
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Ample regulatory affairs experience with medical devices
- Pre-market experience
- Good knowledge of MDD/MDR
- Good knowledge of ISO13485
- Good stakeholder management experience
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a global healthcare company at the forefront of their industry. To discuss this Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.