Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate –OTC Medicines – Global Healthcare Company – Slough with remote working (1 day per week in the office) – Competitive salary and benefits
A Global healthcare company is now recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate to focus specifically on a range of new and existing OTC medicinal products.
A global, market leading healthcare company with offices in Slough. At the forefront of self-care, this company has a real passion for science and enabling people to lead healthy lifestyles.
- Global healthcare company
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Hugely supportive company
- Great opportunity to work on some well-known household brands
This is an excellent opportunity for a Regulatory affairs Associate to progress their career in a Senior Associate position.
- Working in a full lifecycle capacity, you’ll be responsible for NPD, new product registrations variations, renewals, and post market compliance of medicinal products in the UK
- Working within a team of RA Associates, you will help the manager in mentoring more junior people
- Liaise with senior stakeholders providing regular regulatory updates
- Manage various regulatory projects concurrently
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Ample regulatory affairs experience with medicinal products ideally within OTC (pharma will also be considered)
- Excellent full lifecycle experience
- Post market / post approval experience
- Experience in variations and renewals
- Good stakeholder management experience
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a global healthcare company at the forefront of their industry. To discuss this Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.