Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate (post marketing) – Global CRO – Reading with remote working – £Competitive basic salary, bonus, and benefits
This is a post-marketing regulatory affairs role whereby you’ll be working with one major pharmaceutical client ensuring their products stay up to date with legislation from a regulatory perspective. This role can be predominantly remote based although there will be a need to go into the offices in Reading from time to time. Therefore it is preferred that you live within a 2 hour radius of Reading.
This is fantastic opportunity to work for a global, market leading CRO in their regulatory team. Pioneers in human and data science, this CRO is at the forefront of clinical trials across multiple therapy areas.
- Global CRO, one of the front runners in clinical trials
- Covering multiple therapy areas (Oncology, Rare Diseases, GI, CNS being just a few of them)
- Hugely successful company who have a consistent and exciting project pipeline
- Highly supportive company, they’ll work with you and support you in achieving career goals
As the Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate (post marketing), you will be responsible for;
- Prepares and/reviews regulatory documentation as appropriate.
- Maintain client contact, addressing regulatory issues, present lessons learned and discuss customer comments.
Managing any Marketing Authorization Transfers
- Acts as an SME/ expert in Regulatory knowledge in CMC / Lifecycle Maintenance/ Labeling/ Publishing as applicable.
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate (post marketing), our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience
- Experienced Regulatory Affairs Associate/Senior Associate specifically within post approval maintenance
- CMC experience is essential
- MA Transfers experience is essential
- Global experience is essential
- Degree in life science or related discipline
- Developing Regulatory submission docs, submission plans
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate (post marketing), role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a global CRO on one of their global pharmaceutical client accounts. To discuss this Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate (post marketing), role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.