Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager, Neurology – Global Biotech – Remote (UK/EU only) £competitive basic salary, bonus, pension, healthcare, car allowance (UK), 25 days holiday
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global biotech in their Neurology team. You’ll be working on a huge variety of products within this therapy area, both new and existing medicines. You’ll be responsible for both pre and post-marketing activities across the EU.
This is an exciting, global biotech company at the forefront of new pharma products. Specialising in haematology, oncology, neurology and cannabinoids, this company has an exciting product pipeline in development stages, early phase and late phases stages.
- Global biotech
- Specialising in haematology, oncology, neurology and cannabinoids
- Excellent and exciting product pipeline
- Hugely supportive company, keen to develop employees to their full potential
The Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager – Neurology will be responsible for EU registration of new products within this therapy area along with post-marketing activities.
- Manage regulatory activities to maintain EUR and INT commercial licenses.
- Support EU and global clinical trials.
- Postmarketing activities/product compliance
- Consult regularly with the EMA
- Attend Scientific meetings with EMA
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager – Neurology our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Ample Regulatory Affairs experience within Pharma and/or Clinical Trials
- Ample post-marketing experience
- Any therapy areas will be considered, but TA’s of particular interest include; neurology, haematology, oncology, rare diseases, paediatric products
- Regulatory strategy experience
- EU experience is essential, particularly consulting directly with the EMA
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager – Neurology role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in global biotech on some of the most innovative products in the pipeline. To discuss this Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager – Neurology role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.