Regulatory Affairs Specialist – Medical Devices – Contract to Perm – Leading Medical Devices company – York with remote working - £hourly rate initially changing to a salary once it turns perm
This is an excellent opportunity for a Science Graduate to kick start their career in Regulatory Affairs. You’ll get all the relevant training and support from the Regulatory Manager and will ultimately be responsible for creating and maintaining regulatory dossiers for all products.
I’m recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join a highly successful, global medical devices client based in Yorkshire. This company have had a highly successful year to date and are now looking for someone to join the regulatory team:
- Global medical devices company
- Manufacture and distribute a range of devices from Class I-III across multiple therapy areas
- Award winning company
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Idyllic location with plenty of onsite parking
This is an exciting opportunity for someone start their career in regulatory affairs in a market leading, global medical devices company.
- Completing regulatory dossiers for global submissions
- Maintain existing products, managing variations and renewals
- Ensure all products remain compliant
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Specialist our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Ideally some Regulatory Affairs exposure but a Science Graduate will also be considered
- Willingness and interest to develop a career within medical devices and Regulatory affairs
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Specialist role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to start your Regulatory affairs career in a market leading, global medical devices company. To discuss this Regulatory Affairs role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.