Regulatory Artwork Associate – Global Medical Devices Company – York with remote working - £Competitive basic salary with excellent benefits
Due to continued success, a leading global medical devices company is now recruiting for a Regulatory Artwork Associate to join them on a permanent basis in their offices near York.
I’m recruiting for a Regulatory Artwork Associate to join a highly successful, global medical devices client based in Yorkshire. This company have had a highly successful year to date and are now looking for someone to join the regulatory team as a Regulatory Artwork Associate.
- Global medical devices company
- Manufacture and distribute a range of devices from Class I-III across multiple therapy areas
- Award winning company
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Idyllic location with plenty of onsite parking
This is a very exciting Regulatory Artwork Associate role whereby you will be working on an extensive range of both new and existing medical devices.
- You will be responsible for generating Artwork/Labelling for medical devices
- Liaise with the regulatory department to ensure all labelling/artwork meets legislations
- You will project management artwork / labelling projects
- Liaise with overseas manufacturers
To apply for this role as Regulatory Artwork Associate our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience
- Ideally experienced in Medical Device artwork (for packaging) but similar experience may be considered (outside of medical devices)
- Knowledge of medical device regulations (desirable)
- Experience with Adobe In-Design, Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Graphic Design experience
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Artwork Associate role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a market leading global medical devices company on some exciting new products. To discuss this Regulatory Artwork Associate role further or to find out about other Regulatory jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.